Dose Bath Co.
Jan & Feb Body Buffs (Shea Butter Scrubs)
Jan & Feb Body Buffs (Shea Butter Scrubs)
- Icy Blue: an uplifting & refreshing scent with notes of fresh Mint + Musk - a LUSH dupe and a new scent to DBC!
- Snow Fairies: A beautiful candy-sweet combination of pear, cotton candy, vanilla and cherry - a LUSH dupe for Snow Fairy
- Winter Candied Apple: starts with notes of crisp apple and orange zests blended with pineapple, cinnamon, musk, patchouli, sandalwood and bamboo - a B+BW dupe!
- Red, Red Wine: Strawberries, grapes, plump raspberries, a little spice, sweet plum and notes of apple make a smooth velvety Merlot scent
- Coffee Bean Ice Cream: Strong top notes of fresh coffee blended with brown sugar, cocoa powder and sweet buttercream.
- Death By Chocolate: Super rich and decadent, this screams chocolate
- Cranberry Mango Tango: A mélange of tropical mango, cozy cranberry and spicy pineapple. (Scentsy dupe!)
- Baked Baguette: the delicious fragrance of a crisp, golden, fresh-baked baguette
- Sugared Velvet: A sweet, sumptuous blend of red velvet crème and golden plum laced with a swirl of sugared musk, pink jasmine and wild strawberries (B&BW DUPE)
- Cookie Dough: chococlate chip cookies
- Fresh Squeezed OJ: the name speaks for itself!
- Vanilla Cotton: Clean, fluffy cotton blended with ylang ylang petals, red currant, soft dewberry and lily of the valley with beautiful undertones of white amber, warm musk and vanilla orchid
- Breath Of Goddess: melony citrus scent blended with cedar and sandalwood. This is a clean calming fragrance with just a light hint of spice (LUSH dupe)
- Key Lime Pie: Tangy lime and green lemon zest with a hint of vanilla cream all baked into a graham cracker crust.
- Little Black Dress: Smooth and sexy! White carnation, sandalwood, blood orange, smoky wood, black rose and patchouli mingle with notes of toasted vanilla, amber, vetiver and a kiss of Egyptian musk
- Quite Sprite: Just like the soda! Citrusy lemon and lime. Effervescent. It's like you can actually feel the fizzy bubbles when you smell it!
- Mouthful of Love: Sweet cherries with orange citrus cream, coconut, and then blasted with a ton of creamy vanilla custard and loads of sugar crystal
- Cool Water: A blend of amber, lavender, jasmine, musk, sandalwood and oakmoss make for a refreshing scent (Davidoff dupe)
- Aloe & Clover: A complex combination of bright citrus notes, soft jasmine petals on a woodsy, sweet musk background. A great clean green smelling fragrance!
- EAT CAKE: a touch of pure decadence: Sugar Cane, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid & White Musk. A dupe of Tokyo Milk's 'Let Them Eat Cake'
- Lavender Coconut Milk: This is a nice, calming scent. Soothing lavender on a background of warm coconut milk with subtle hints of white musk
- Cap'n Crunch: A yummy smelling blend of strawberry, grape, buttercream, fresh bakery notes and wild berries. Background notes of powdery raspberry, vanilla sugar, plum, tonka bean and warm maple go into this complex scent.
- Rock Candy -Cherry, raspberry, grape and strawberries harmonize with sugary sweet rock candy, tangy citrus and icy peppermint frost with just a kiss of vanilla
- Rootbeer Float - frosty cold mug of root beer soda + vanilla ice cream
- Cherry Vanilla Macaron - sweet maraschino cherry + vanilla + french macarons (warm buttery top notes + crushed almond, sugar, warm vanilla & dash of spice) (house blend)
What does made-to-order mean?
This means we don't have rows of products sitting on our shelves. It means every product is whipped up in small batches and sent out in order as received! You can bet your suds it will be fresh AF when it arrives!
How big are the jars and what is the shelf life?
All of our jars are 8oz by volume. Depending on the thickness/density of the product, net weight will vary. Shelf life is ONE YEAR from the time your product ships - this doesn't mean they go bad but this is when we suggest replacing for maximum quality + results.
Will this melt in transit?
DBC is located in Central FL - where it is VERY hot and VERY humid! We learned our lessons many years ago about ingredients that can withstand heat and which ones most definitely can not. Rest assured - nothing will melt in transit! Not even our body frostings! (body butters)